Staged to Sell Chattanooga Spotlight
Teresa meets with Staged to Sell to tour their warehouse and talk about their process and all the services they offer! From picking out the latest wall colors, light fixtures, and finishes to the placement of furniture and accessories, they do it all!!
The house you’re trying to sell often sends signals to potential buyers:
- Laundry left out, cleaning supplies on display and unfinished chores remind them of everyday life… they’re looking for that fresh start!
- Dirty bathrooms and kitchens and floors may lead them to assume the house has not been kept up.
- Closets and cabinets packed full imply that space is limited and that this house isn’t for them.
- Personal items and photographs make it harder for them to envision the house as their own – they may feel they are intruding.
- A crowded room suggests their furniture may not fit and can make the space seem smaller than it may actually be.