Owner Occupied Staging
Transforming a seller’s house into a buyer’s dream house for a top dollar sale. Every Occupied Consultation includes:
- We start at the curb and end in the backyard and cover everything in-between.
- We walk sellers through every step necessary to present their house in the most marketable way for prospective buyers.
- We handle everything, including addressing odors, cleaning tips, paint colors, & pre-packing
- Our Owner Occupied Staging takes place in a 3 phrase process.
The Consultation Process
Phase 1: Occupied Consultation – 2 hour Service, $280 for homes up to 3500 square feet
- Recommendations focus on what clients need to pre-pack, furniture and accessory placement, paint, fixtures, flooring, and other ROI changes as needed to create compelling marketing photos.
- Since large homes require more time, additional hours are available for $100/hour.
- This is the perfect DIY service for many clients.
Phase 2: Seller’s assignments.
Phase 3: Photography Prep
- We’ll come into your house and work to complete the hands-on accessorizing and staging of the property so that it is photo and market ready. When we walk out the door, everything will be picture perfect for the photography to get those all important listing photos.
Photography Prep with Enhancements
- Perfect for sellers who need more than their own accessories or furniture to market the house for top dollar.
- We will work within your budget to create an itemized list of rental items to be used in the house.
Power Staging — 2 hours of staging power, for our Realtor partners
- Perfect for those homes that are nearly there & are being photographed that same day or the next day.
- Homes MUST be clean & clutter free.
- Does not include large scale furniture moving.
Carol Ann’s vision for making a house a home is amazing. Her talent led to an immediate sale for my listing in Hawk’s Cove with a 99% return on the price. This listing previously experienced a 390 day marketing time compared to Carol Ann’s magic touch of only 38 days from list to close!!! Thank you Carol Ann Wolf – you will always be a part of my marketing team.
In today’s market, we sometimes slack off on our marketing value we bring to the client because of the quickness of the listing going under contract. We have continued to bring the most value possible to the entire transaction. One of the key values we use is Monica Glover with Staged to Sell Chattanooga. Monica visits with the seller to help prepare the property for the photographer. Monica’s talent allows the seller to use their existing decor in an entirely different presentation for internet marketing and future visits by the buyer.
78 Bob Ray Drive
Hixson, TN 37343